Your face can have small and fine hair that we call peach fuzz, and to shave them off, we can use a device called “Peach Fuzz Remover”. It’s a tiny pocket-friendly shaver that can help you impact your appearance instantly.
While you cannot see peach fuzz all of a sudden when the light falls on it, it changes the overall facial appearance, and shaving it off can beautify you even further. That’s why you should really use a peach fuzz remover.
In this article, you’ll get all the details on peach fuzz removers and how to buy the right product for the best appearance.
Table of Contents:
Part 1: Top 10 Peach Fuzz Removers to Try
1. IPL Peach Fuzz Removers
You can use it at home all by yourself. The overall operation is very user-friendly. It offers salon-like results in 3 to 4 weeks. You can use it 3 times a week to get visible results in 3 weeks.
- You need to apply a cooling agent on the skin and keep the IPL device touching the skin during use.
- Move it around the treatment area.
- Wash the treatment area with cold water about an hour later.
This device can give you visible results for up to 6 months. It’s a powerful tool with gentle functionality.
- When you place it on the skin, the device will shoot pulsed light to the hair follicles.
- The melanin in the hair follicles will absorb that light and heat will be generated.
- The heat will destroy the follicle, putting hair regrowth to sleep.
Price: $303 onwards
2. Peach Fuzz Lasers
There’s an intelligent precision control system for underarms, bikini lines, and leg hair. Also, it’s got a one-push switch to select different hair removal modes for different parts.
- Plug in the peach fuzz laser and adjust the power setting to your comfort level.
- Choose the treatment area and select the setting on the device.
- Install the right attachment according to your skin tone (optional).
- Place it on your treatment area and push the flash button to begin the treatment.
Price: $390 onwards
This is a pocket-friendly peach fuzz remover that’s equipped with revolutionary butterfly technology that uses a spinning head to eliminate hair while using the device.
- Remove the cap and turn on the unit.
- Move the device on your skin in circular motions.
- Remove the hair, brush the device, and put on the cap.
Price: $19.88 onwards
3. Peach Fuzz Shavers
It’s painless and effective for removing peach fuzz and is made of anti-allergic materials. It has a detachable head and a type-C charging port.
- Long press the button to turn it on.
- Press once to turn on the LED.
- Place it on the treatment area and it’ll start shaving.
Price: $18 onwards
It’s a compact and portable device that allows reinstalling the blade quickly. It offers a precise shaving experience and there is a built-in LED for better visuals.
- Turn on the device by pressing the button on it.
- Once the blades get in motion, place the device slowly in the treatment area.
- Move it around the treatment area as desired.
Price: $20 onwards
4. Peach Fuzz Waxing Products
It’s suited for all skin types. The material type is formaldehyde-free and offers effective peach fuzz removal.
- Warm up the strips with your hands and separate them to get the waxed sides out.
- Apply it to the treatment area and rub the strips with your hand for a few seconds.
- Pull the strip with quick force while pressing the skin nicely at the end of the strip.
It uses Brazilian wax, so you can get rid of longer hair in the treatment area. It’s quick and highly effective and is suited for all skin types.
- Rub the strip with your hands for nearly a minute and peel it off carefully to get the waxed sides.
- Ensure applying the strip in the direction where your hair grows.
- Now rub the strip 3-4 times. Let it intact for about a minute or two.
- Keep the skin at the end of the strip pressed and pull the strip with force in 180 degrees.
5. Peach Fuzz Razors
The blades are made of stainless steel and it’s very easy to carry while traveling and has multiple functions. There are 3 styles of tweezers- slant tweezers for reducing accidental pulling of skin, pointed tweezers for plucking fine hair, and point-slanted tweezers for high precision.
It works by pointing the right tweezers set on the targeted hair and plucking them manually. This will result in the peach fuzz being completely removed from the roots or from the weakest point above the skin.
It’s made of metal and comes in a very compact kit. The kit has everything that you’ll need to get rid of peach fuzz. There are 4 sizes in the kit- the classic one, a slanting tweezer, a pointed one, and a point-slanted one.
You just have to find peach fuzz on the face and pull it off with tweezers of the right size. To cover a larger area at once, you can use the classic shape.
Part 2: Embracing Peach Fuzz
So what if you’ve got peach fuzz on your face? They’re tiny baby hair that don’t even come to notice unless light falls on them. Also, everyone has peach fuzz, so there’s really nothing you should be worried about. You’re not the only one to have peach fuzz. So, no shame about it!
Natural Beauty in Peach Fuzz
There are so many fashion freaks out there who’ve set some really unrealistic fashion standards. You don’t have to shave off that peach fuzz just because some strange guy in some different part of the world says so. Natural beauty with peach fuzz for sure remains unbeatable. Who can guarantee that you’ll still be called beautiful even after shaving your peach fuzz? It’s totally pointless to get in the race of shaving your peach fuzz to define your beauty standards. There’s natural beauty in peach fuzz and if the other person can’t see it, that person just doesn’t deserve to judge you for your peach fuzz at all.
Celebrating Diversity in Facial Hair
As we told you, every person has peach fuzz and you can look up on the internet and see that there are so many public figures and celebrities, even in the West, who celebrate peach fuzz. Some guys have less, while some have more peach fuzz.
But the important thing that you should remember is that no peach fuzz can demotivate you. If you’ve been told that females can bring out their better selves by shaving their peach fuzz off, that’s completely unrealistic advice. Aren’t boys handsome with peach fuzz? It just takes the right person who can understand the diversity in facial hair.
So far you have seen how peach fuzz can be embraced and it’s not at all necessary to get rid of peach fuzz. If you think that your peach fuzz can be a little demotivating for you at certain stages, you can remove it. For that, there have been so many products suggested in this buyers guide. While peach fuzz can be removed in so many ways, you can still find self-confidence and self-image by embracing your peach fuzz.