Vajacial is indeed, one of the most tempting spa solutions that combine the treatment of bikini area and facial. Ladies are usually into facials and getting their bikini area beautified, and the concept of vajacial includes both of them. That’s why so many girls found vajacial a very popular treatment all over the world.
In this article, you will learn all about the complete insights into vajacial treatment, so that you can get started with the treatment.
Table of Contents:
- Part 1: What Is a Vajacial Treatment?
- Part 2: Benefits of Vajacial: Is a Vajacial Worth It?
- Part 3: Vajacial Before and After
- Part 4: Vajacial Cost
- Part 5: Where Can I Get a Vajacial?
- Part 6: How to Do a Vajacial at Home?
- Part 7: How Often Should You Get a Vajacial?
Part 1: What Is a Vajacial Treatment?
The main purpose of a vajacial treatment is to smoothen your skin and make it hair-free. Treatment areas include bikini lines and facials. However, you can always look for salon packages that cover more parts in their vajacials.
A vajacial treatment is a fantastic skincare treatment to improve your bikini line hygiene and enhance your appearance at the same time. Some of the main objectives of a vajacial are exfoliation, hydration, moisturization, and getting rid of ingrown hair.
Targeted Areas and Specific Concerns Addressed
Some targeted areas in a vajacial include these:
1. Vulva Skin
This is the external female genitalia, which includes labia majora and labia minora. You can consider these parts that are covered under your swimsuit.
2. Bikini Line
Some spas and salons also include the bikini line in vajacial treatments, so you can ask for that beforehand. The bikini line will be the region where your pubic hair grows. This area needs to be treated as there can be ingrown hair.
Here are some common concerns that are addressed through a vajacial:
1. Getting Rid of Ingrown Hair
A vajacial treatment is great to get rid of ingrown hair, which is why so many ladies get this treatment.
In a vajacial treatment, you will get exfoliation, which will make your skin super smooth and free from dead skin cells. Your glow will increase, so opt for this treatment.
Dehydrated skin is a concern, which can be addressed during a vajacial treatment.
Common Steps and Techniques Involved
- Cleaning: Your esthetician will clean your face, bikini area, and genitalia before getting started.
- Exfoliation: Once the skin is cleaned up and dried, she will do exfoliation to get rid of any dead skin cells.
- Masking: She will put a mask on your face and down there so that the areas become moist and hydrated.
- Serums and Lotions: To make sure that your skin issues get resolved, your esthetician will apply some serums and lotions for the best skincare results.
- Massage: Most spas will give your treatment areas a good massage, so the blood circulation gets normal and you feel more comfortable and relaxed.
- Ingrown Hair Prevention: Now your esthetician will take steps to get rid of any ingrown hair on your face and bikini line.
- Redness Reduction: It’s very normal for a girl’s skin to get red and irritated due to exfoliation or after a massage. In this step, your esthetician will use products that can reduce your skin irritation and hence get rid of redness.
Part 2: Benefits of Vajacial: Is a Vajacial Worth It?
Yes, vajacial is for sure worth it, because of so many benefits associated with it. Here are they:
1. Skin Rejuvenation and Exfoliation in the Intimate Area
All the vajacial treatments include exfoliation, which will make your skin super clean, smooth, and soft to the touch. Also, your overall skin texture will get a massive boost. There won’t be any irregularities on your skin and it will look very pleasing and tempting.
With the use of hydration masks, your skin will get so hydrated and soft, that it will give you a very youthful appearance.
2. Treatment of Ingrown Hairs and Hyperpigmentation
One of the main purposes of a vajacial is to get rid of ingrown hair, which can make your skin poor. By going for a vajacial treatment, you are saying goodbye to ingrown hair and hyperpigmentation. With no more hyperpigmentation, your skin will look spot-free as if it were baby skin. That will improve the overall appearance of your skin.
3. Boosting Confidence and Promoting Self-Care
Now that you have smooth, soft, glowing, flawless, and pleasing skin, your self-confidence is sure to boost to a new level. Almost every girl is very concerned about her looks in public, and with such beautiful skin, she will get compliments and better recognition in public, which will help her stay focused on her daily work easily.
Part 3: Vajacial Before and After
Here’s what you can expect after a vajacial:
- Your skin will become very smooth and soft to the touch because there are no more dead skin cells ruining the texture.
- Vajacial will also give you an even skin tone and regular skin texture. There won’t be dark spots and pick marks (dents on the skin).
- Your skin won’t appear dry and you don’t have to carry a moisturizing lotion all the time in your handbag because vajacial will give your skin all the hydration that it needs.
Prepared for Hair Removal
There are many girls who want to get a hair removal treatment like waxing. But since waxing can be painful, they go through a vajacial to reduce the overall irritation and pain during the waxing process. A vajacial will make your skin ready for a hair removal treatment with less pain and skin irritation.
Better Work Output & Improvement in Lifestyle
With your boosted self-confidence and focus at work, you will be more productive in your professional life.
You will be able to manage time even better because you don’t have to worry about your skincare much. Regular maintenance will not be very time-consuming after a vajacial.
Part 4: Vajacial Cost
Factors Influencing the Cost of Professional Vajacial Treatments
- Geographical Location: Of course areas that have a high cost of living will give you a vajacial treatment at a higher price. Urban areas are often expensive.
- Service Provider’s Reputation: If you are going to a salon that has a high customer rating and high reputation, then you will get an expensive treatment. But again, an expensive treatment is still worth it.
- Market Demand: If a vajacial treatment is popular in your area, then you might see a surge in the prices there. To avoid high prices, you can get a quotation in some different regions nearby where the treatment isn’t that popular.
Price Range and Variations Depending on Location and Service Provider
A spa that’s located in an urban area and isn’t very popular might charge you nearly $50 to $75 for a vajacial session.
A reputable spa in a rural area can charge you $75 to $150 for one session.
Part 5: Where Can I Get a Vajacial?
Many salons and most of the spas offer vajacial treatments either separately or some of them also have special packages that are clubbed up with other treatments. If you opt for packages, you can get a cheaper vajacial session but that will also include other treatments which you might not want.
Some professional estheticians also offer vajacials like a freelance service in many areas.
Importance of Choosing a Reputable and Experienced Esthetician
- It’s important to choose a reputable esthetician because he/she will have the right set of skills and expertise in this industry. That will give you the best results and nothing will go wrong during the treatment.
- Experienced estheticians use the best sanitary practices, which is very important, especially after the COVID-19 pandemic era. It’s best to go with an esthetician who ensures the best hygiene and a safe treatment environment.
- A good esthetician will have a great knowledge of the products and she will know which product to use based on your skin type and allergies (if any).
- Good estheticians make sure that their clients stay comfortable and enjoy vajacial sessions.
Tips for Finding a Suitable Vajacial Service Provider
- First, do online research to find the best salons and spas with the best customer ratings.
- Please avoid any cheap salons just to save money. If you’re on a tight budget, it’s a good idea to postpone the session, save money, and choose a reputed salon.
- Ask questions to your esthetician about hygiene, sanitary practices, and what they do to keep their clients comfortable. See if your esthetician is just about work, or has a good nature. We recommend friendly estheticians for the best experience.
Part 6: How to Do a Vajacial at Home?
- You can do DIY vajacial at home by gentle cleansing, exfoliation, and using a face mask.
- Then use a moisturizer or a face wash to make your skin hydrated.
- To treat ingrown hair, you can use tea tree oil and salicylic acid.
- Don’t use fragrances because they can irritate your skin.
Products and Ingredients for At-Home Vajacial
- A cleanser that has a good balance of pH.
- For exfoliants, you can use lactic acid and glycolic acid.
- Use a mask that has aloe vera, chamomile, and calendula.
- For moisturizers, you can use your regular moisturizer.
Safety Precautions and Tips for Performing a Vajacial at Home
- Don’t forget to use hygiene products like a fresh towel, disposable wipes, and a first aid kit (just in case).
- If your pubic hair is long (high probability), then you need to trim them before a vajacial.
- Don’t be harsh with your skin. Since you are going for a vajacial, being harsh will reduce the vajacial output.
- Don’t do it yourself without proper knowledge. If this is your first time doing a vajacial, it will be better if you go and consult your professional. Talk to her about your skin allergies and what products to avoid.
Part 7: How Often Should You Get a Vajacial?
Usually, many girls go for a monthly treatment, but that’s not a rule of thumb. Since there are no such criteria or a fixed timeline for getting a vajacial, you can get it as per your choice. Depending on how your skin reacts to the treatment, you might want to consider longer durations between each session if your skin is sensitive.
Factors to Consider When Determining the Frequency
If your skin is oily, then frequent sessions will be helpful for you. But if your skin is sensitive, then you should have less frequent sessions.
If you need to stay outdoors most of the time, or if you sweat a lot due to your lifestyle, then you will need very frequent sessions to keep the glow.
However, many girls stay indoors such as in offices, or in air-conditioned rooms most of the time. Such girls may not need frequent sessions.
Balancing Maintenance and Sensitivity of the Intimate Area
To balance your vajacial maintenance and sensitivity of your skin, you should avoid too much exfoliation. In case your skin gets red or feels irritated or burning, then you should avoid too frequent sessions.
Also, a good hydration routine is important. To keep your face and bikini line hydrated, drinking water isn’t enough. Try using lotions regularly that are free from alcohol.
But if you still feel irritated, then it’s better to ask your doctor why that’s happening. Maybe she can tell you if a vajacial is really suiting you or if the treatment isn’t done properly.
By now you should have got a proper idea of a vajacial treatment and all the ins and outs of it. You should now know that the treatment cost isn’t the same everywhere, so make sure to get quotations from different areas to save your money. Choosing a reputed esthetician and a salon is very important or else your vajacial session may not be as good as you expected.
In the end, you should remember that your personal choice of a vajacial frequency matters and you should prioritize your comfort and well-being over unrealistic beauty standards.