Step 1: Clean the treatment area, and use a razor to shave off the hair in need of care. Make sure your skin is completely dry before applying the device.
Step 2: Connect the power cord to the adapter, and insert the plug into a power outlet.
Step 3: Short press the On-Off button on the side of the host to turn on the device.
The product has five intensity levels, press ON/OFF to adjust the intensity level, the higher the level, the greater the energy, the faster the effect. At first, it is suggested to start from level 1, and it can be gradually strengthened to the desired effect.
Step 4: Goggle up to protect your eyes.
Step 5: Place the light outlet on the skin to be treated and apply it vertically.
The hair removal sensor light will light up to indicate that it is fully in contact. Press the flash button to start the hair removal process. If the white light is not turned on, it means that the lamp head is not completely attached to the skin, and the instrument will not emit light.
Step 6: After hair removal is complete, press and hold the On-Off button for 1 to 2 seconds to turn off the device (never pull the plug without turning off the machine to avoid damage).
Yes, we recommend that you shave the treatment area before using your handset. Shaving the hair to the appropriate length will help IPL effectively focus on the hair follicles.
We recommend using the handset three times a week for the first month to achieve the best results. After that, you can use it once every two weeks or once a month for touch-ups as needed.
Additionally, we suggest making adjustments based on your hair growth. If you notice thicker hair or stubborn areas, you can increase the gear level and frequency of usage. However, it's important to monitor your skin's reaction and adjust accordingly to avoid any discomfort or adverse effects.
1. Hair Removal Device
2. Charging base & cable
3. Safety goggle
5. Product Description Booklet
6. User Manual
The biggest advantage of IPL hair removal technology is its zero side effects on skin and body.
Ulike is the only company that adapts Sapphire Ice-Cooling patent technology to provide pain-free treatments. Users will feel no pain during the treatment.
You can use your handset on any part of your body, including your Brazilian (Bikini area) and face. But please do not use around the eyes (use only below cheekbones)
Our IPL is not suitable for the ‘inner parts of the bikini area. Therefore you should never use it on the labia minora, vagina, scrotum, or anus.
To prevent discomfort, we advise you to treat the bikini area, inner thighs, and buttocks from the lowest intensity level, as the skin in these areas can be more sensitive.
We would generally recommend the age range for IPL use to be 15 and above, and this is because body hair becomes mature at this age. Some follicles mature at a younger age. Therefore whether or not to use IPL will depend on the user. We recommend anyone under 18 gain approval from their parents or have consulted a specialist (cosmetician or dermatologist) before using our products.
1. You can log in our website with your email and track your order status in "My orders" if you placed the order under your registered account.
2. If the order was placed without signing in, Please click here and enter your Order Number and Email Address to see your order details.
3. We will send you a tracking number to your email once the package has been shipped. You can use this number to track your package.
It is only possible to make a change to your order within 2 hours of placing it and if the order has not been processed. We process orders very quickly, so changes and cancellations cannot always be fulfilled. You must immediately contact our Customer Care team (within 2 hours) at firstname.lastname@example.org with your change/cancellation request details included.
Shipping and Delivery
We are just as excited as you are to receive your new product. Shipping times can vary and we work very closely with our carriers to ensure you receive your order as soon as possible. Please allow 1-3 business days for your order to process at our warehouse before shipping. Orders that are shipped via ground shipping typically arrive in 5-7 business days while orders shipped via expedited shipping will arrive in about 2-4 business days. *Please note that carrier processing can impact these time frames.
Ulike ships internationally. However, only the areas below can enjoy free standard shipping.
Free Standard Shipping Areas: North America, Asia, Europe, and Australia.
For countries not on the list above, customers are responsible for the shipping cost and duties, please contact email@example.com to verify the total cost. internationaly
Local taxes and import duties may incur in some countries and are not included in the amounts shown. The buyer or recipient of the shipment is responsible for all such taxes and duties. Our products are sold worldwide and we cannot guarantee that they meet the import requirements of every country. If in doubt, please check with your country's customs office prior to ordering.
You can only change the shipping address before your order ships. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to send the correct shipping address. Our representatives will help you to correct the address.
Once your order has been shipped, we cannot change the delivery address or delivery options. Customers will be responsible for the re-shipping cost.
Your package will most likely be delivered within a few days, but it’s good to check with your neighbors and/or post office for more information in the meantime!
If you do not receive your order in a couple of days, please email our Customer Service team within 14 days of the last tracking update, with your order number and tracking information so we can investigate this for you.
Ulike accepts Shop Pay, Paypal, MasterCard, Visa, JCP, Klarna and American Express, ect.
If you have an unpaid order and want to use a different payment method, it's easy:
1. Sign into ‘My Account’ and click ‘My Orders’.
2. Click on the unpaid order that you want to complete the payment on.
3. Click ‘Edit Order’ and select your desired payment method, and then proceed to pay.
Don't see a retailer in question? Please connect with our Customer Experience team to verify an Authorized Partner.
Package Insurance (Route)
Route's Package Protection is a package protection solution that helps cover your order in the event that your order gets lost, stolen, or damaged. We know how frustrating it is to have something happen to your order, so we’ve partnered with Route to offer added assurance that you’re supported, no matter what. You can also utilize the Route App to visually track all of your online orders in one place and easily file a claim with their team. Whether you’re tracking via the Route App or online Route’s real-time shipping updates keep you in the loop throughout every part of your delivery.
If your order ends up lost, damaged, or stolen, Route’s expert support team helps ensure that your order gets replaced or refunded as preferred. Claims will be reviewed for approval within 1-2 business days from filing.
- Claims will be reviewed no earlier than 5 calendar days and no later than 15 calendar days from when it was marked delivered.
- In some cases, the Route Support team may require a police report before moving forward with an order issue.
Stuck In Transit (Lost)
- For domestic orders, claims will be reviewed no earlier than 2 calendar days and no later than 30 calendar days from the last update. The maximum filing time is 60 days from the order date.
- For international orders, claims will be reviewed no earlier than 20 calendar days and no later than 30 calendar days from the last update. The maximum filing time is 60 days from the order date.
- Claims for damaged items require photos of the packaging and item(s) and must be filed no later than 15 calendar days from when it was marked delivered.
Ulike offers 90-day no-questions-asked return policy. However, Ulike will charge a 10% restocking fee for any packaging UNopened product and a 30% restocking fee for any packaging OPENED product.
The returned product must satisfy a re-sale condition with its original packaging.
Please contact email@example.com to start your return process. Any return without Ulike approval or Ulike provided return label will be rejected.
If you receive a defective or damaged product, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will gladly send you a new one! If you do not notify us of a defective or damaged product, we will assume the product was not damaged or defective when you received it. If a damaged item is returned without any notification, we will not be able to process the return.
Once our team receives and inspects your returned product, our accounting team will initiate your refund within 5-10 business days. An email confirmation will be sent to the email address associated with your order, detailing the amount refunded. The way your refund is processed depends on your original payment method.
1. Contact Us: Contact us and provide your name, order number, the item for exchange or return, photos of the returni item, and reasons for your return. Then, we will send you a printable shipping label with instructions. It contains our return address and basic information about your returned order.
2. Print the return label: Pack your return item(s) properly into the original box, and glue the return label we provided outside the box.
3. Take the package to a post office near you: Send item(s) back to us through the local post office. If you are in urgent need of handling the returned parcels, please contact us and provide a tracking number for the returned parcels. Please Note: Due to the high value of our products being sold, please drop off your package at the nearest post office, DO NOT drop off at the post box. Ulike will not be responsible for any post box package lost.
4. We notify you when we get it: We will process your return in 1-3 business days of receipt of the package.
5. Getting your refund: Your refund will be issued to your original payment method soon after we checked your package metes the return standard. Please allow 10-15 business days for the refund to show up in your bank account(the refund processing time may vary from bank to bank).ng
We will offer you a price adjustment based on the following conditions:
- Price adjustment can only be made within 7 days of your purchase.
- If we can make an adjustment, your price difference will be returned to the original payment method within 7 to 10 business days.
- Clearance and Final Sale merchandises are not eligible for price match adjustment.
Ulike Beauty is committed to quality. Each Ulike device is rigorously tested for quality and performance. Our limited, 1-year warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship of your device. The limited warranty begins on the date of purchase and expires one year later.
This limited warranty does not cover damage, defects, or failure caused by abuse or misuse; improper care; impact or insertion of foreign objects; vandalism; improper storage; improper or incorrectly performed maintenance or repair; application of harmful chemicals; fire, or water; abrasives; negligence; failure to follow manufacturer’s instructions; loss of the device; normal wear and tear; alteration; overuse both professional or commercially.
Proof of purchase is anything that states the date of purchase, the product that was purchased, and the seller's information.
Order confirmation email
We are always looking for opportunities to connect with you. For all sales inquiries, please contact our Support Team and provide as much information as possible. Your submission will then be sent directly to the appropriate person and they will contact you if this opportunity is of interest!
Our handset ensures that all UV wavelengths are filtered out, blocking wavelengths below 1200nm from the IPL spectrum. This is the standard for most IPL systems. This is done to prevent the light from causing damage to the outer layers of the skin. Therefore, our IPL handset is not cancer-causing and you can use it without worry.
We have conducted many clinical trials on IPL’s safety and effectiveness, and because of this, IPL has become a widely used hair removal method in clinics and households.
If you follow the instructions, our handset will not bring any harm to you. Ulike guarantees that all UV lights have been filtered away from the IPL’s light spectrum, including all wavelengths below 1200 nanometres. This industry standard applies to most IPL systems and is done to prevent skin damage by the light rays, which means that you will never experience chronic complications such as skin disease and skin aging.
The Ulike IPL hair removal device is not recommended if you have any of the following:
- A known skin disorder
- Skin diseases such as allergic dermatitis, eczema, etc.
- Photosensitive epilepsy or Photosensitivity
- Are menstruating, pregnant, or lactating
- Dark black or Sunburnt skin (please refer to the skin tone chart)
- Broken skin, a scab or healed wound, cancer or hemangioma
- Any artificial aesthetic, prosthetic, or plastic area
- Tattoo area
We don’t recommend using IPL over scars or tattoos because it causes heat-build and pain in these areas. However, it is acceptable to use IPL to treat areas around tattoos.
Though there is no evidence that IPL negatively impacts pregnancy and breastfeeding, we don’t recommend using IPL during these times to prevent any potentialities.
Don't let your travel plans get in the way of your smooth skin. All of our products contain no battery and are in a light compact design so you can continue to do what you love more wherever you go.