IPL hair removal is an effective and permanent method of hair removal that is not only less expensive than electrolysis but also less painful. With so many IPL devices available out there having a number of plausible features, it is difficult to choose one.
After successfully shortlisting the Ulike and DeluxeSkin IPL hair removal devices, is it difficult to choose between these two? Well, this article will make it easier for you. We are bringing you every aspect of both devices such as the comparison, similarities, benefits, and disadvantages to help you decide the best device for you.
So, let’s go through the article till the end and know everything essential to make the decision.
Let’s discuss some key points of the article.
- The Ulike Air3 Sapphire IPL, as well as Epiluxe IPL hair removal handsets, are approved by FDA. This means they are reliable devices to remove all your unwanted hair.
- The Ulike Air3 Sapphire IPL handset works well for dark hair and light skin tone while the DeluxeSkin claims that its Epiluxe hair removal handset can work for all skin types and hair types.
- Both the devices are quick as they only take less than 10 minutes per hair removal session
- Both, Ulike Air3 Sapphire and Epiluxe IPL hair removal handset are pain-free but the Ulike hair removal handset comes with ice-cooling technology to provide you with a soothing effect during the treatment.
- You don’t even have to worry about the shipping charges as both brands offer free shipping worldwide.
- The Ulike Air3 Sapphire IPL hair removal handset can provide you with noticeable results within 3 weeks of use while you can also see results of the Epiluxe hair removal handset after a couple of uses.
The Ulike Sapphire Air3 IPL hair removal handset is a sleek and beautiful handset that is not only easy to hold and use but can also merge well with your bathroom interior. Among all the Ulike IPL hair removal devices, the Ulike Sapphire Air3 handset is the newest one with patented ice-cooling technology. This helps you to get pain-free hair removal with a soothing sensation.
You only have to use it for 7 minutes per session. Each flash after 0.7 seconds makes sure an effective hair removal results within 3 weeks. To keep you safe from any injury, Ulike Air3 handset comes with goggles to prevent any photo injury to your eyes.
Let’s see what makes it a good choice for you.
- Three different modes i-e soft mode, body mode, and power mode allows you to choose the intensity level according to your skin sensitivity. You can use different modes for different areas to maximize its effectiveness.
- It is not only FDA-cleared but also recommended by dermatologists making it a safe device.
- The lifespan of 1,000,000 flashes means it can work well for a lifetime with proper care and handling.
- 0.7 flashes per second makes the hair removal precise and the auto-gliding mode makes the treatment time shorter and quicker as compared to other devices.
- It does not work for darker skin tones and blonde, grey, or red hair.
- It has limited intensity levels while other IPL devices have intensity levels of more than 3 and even up to 6
- You might find it expensive compared to other IPL hair removal devices
The second device we have is the DeluxeSkin IPL hair removal handset. It’s simple design and white color makes it elegant. It is not only elegant but also effective as you can see the results after using the device a couple of times.
With multiple intensity levels, you can use it on all your body parts including your upper lips, bikini area, legs, underarms, chin area, and arms. You can treat your whole body in just 30 minutes using the DeluxeSkin hair removal handset.
Moreover, it is painless so you can use the device comfortably.
- The DeluxeSkin IPL hair removal handset is able to eliminate ingrown hair thus saving you from the pain of this prickly hair
- The device does not require any refills which means you only have to pay once
- It comes with 6 intensity levels which means you can treat any area of your body without any worries of pain or damage by the laser
- The brand claims that the device is able to remove hair for all skin tones and hair colors(except grey). So even those with darker skin tones or blonde hair now can have an IPL device for comfortable at-home hair removal.
- Only requires one session per week. Therefore, it can save you time and the trouble of going through the whole procedure every other day.
- The Epiluxe IPL hair removal handset is not suitable for people with grey hair.
- There are no reliable reviews about the device online so it is difficult to say anything about its reliability
- You will have to buy safety goggles separately to use the DeluxeSkin hair removal handset.
After a detailed review of both devices, let’s compare the two to see which one is better to buy.
If we talk about the effectiveness of both devices, the Ulike Sapphire Air3 IPL hair removal handset starts showing results within 3 weeks with permanent hair removal within 7-10 weeks. It means you will require a total of 2 sessions per week and 3-4 months to get your results.
On the other hand, The Epiluxe hair removal handset is able to show results after 12 sessions( one session per week). This indicates permanent hair removal within 4 months. So, both devices can have permanent results within 4 months.
The Epiluxe Hair removal handset is $299. Although it seems more affordable to you, the box only comes with a warranty card, the IPL handset, the user manual, and a universal plug. You will have to buy shaving razors and protective goggles on your own.
You can find your shaving razor here: 10 Best Shaving Razors for Women
A money-back guarantee makes you trust a brand and its quality more. Ulike Sapphire IPL hair removal handset has a money-back guarantee of 90 days so you can return it within 3 months if you don’t find it reliable.
Unlike the Ulike hair removal handset, the DulexeSkin IPL hair removal handset offers a longer money-back guarantee of 120 days.
Now comes the reliability of both devices. It depends upon how long a device can work well without creating any trouble. The DeluxeSkin handset has a lifespan of 900,000 flashes while the Ulike Sapphire Air3 handset has a lifespan of 1,000,000 flashes.
With 100,00 more flashes, the Ulike Saphhire Air3 IPL hair removal handset wins here. Also, you can get free flash refills from Ulike. On the other hand, DeluxeSkin claims that the device does not require any refill but with 900,000 flashes, there can be variations in this claim.
Lastly, let’s talk about usage. You only need to use the DeluxeSkin hair removal handset once a week and for 5-10 minutes per session. A total of 30 minutes is required to get your full body done with the hair removal session.
As for the Ulike Sapphire Air3 IPL hair removal handset, you need to use it for 7 minutes, and a total of 2-3 sessions are required per week. The time can vary up to 20 minutes depending upon the area you are shaving.
This comparison table will act as a summary for you. With all the features of the two devices written side by side, you can make your decision quickly according to your requirements for an IPL hair removal device.
|Ulike Air3 Handset
|Shows permanent results within
|Less than 12 weeks
|Compatible areas of the body
|All body parts and face
|All body parts and face
|Usage required per week
|Treatment time per session
|Where to buy
Both the Ulike Sapphire Air3 handset and the DeluxeSkin IPL hair removal handset have their own benefits and are effective in their own ways. The DuplexSkin hair removal handset is less costly and has 6 intensity levels.
But if we look at the reliability, the DuplexSkin hair removal handset does not have any reviews while the Ulike Sapphire Air3 hair removal has a number of online reviews and is the best seller Ulike hair removal handset.
Ulike Sapphire Air3 handset is a bit expensive but with all the necessary equipment it comes with, you will find the device worth it. It is comfortable, pain-free, and the cooling technology makes the device even more suitable for you to use for the best experience. To know how to use the Ulike Sapphire Air3 IPL hair removal handset, click on How to use Ulike Air3 IPL device.