Have you ever had a day where you wanted to be smooth as silk? Or maybe you need to get rid of some unwanted hair on your body? If yes, then you are not alone. Many women feel embarrassed in public places for having body hair.
The good news is that you can perform hair removal at home effortlessly with IPL hair removal and attend any event or party confidently.
Forget about waxing, plucking, or threading, all these are conventional ways as IPL hair removal is an effortless and hassle free technology to get rid of unwanted hair without feeling any pain or discomfort. Let’s explore how you can use it to get the most out of it and prevent hair growth and that too at the comfort of your home.
Preparation before hair removal
When it comes to effortless and long lasting hair removal results for clear silky smooth skin, the best method is making use of revolutionary IPL Hair removal technology. Now, there are several products in the market that are based on this technology but the most reliable and recommended product by millions of users worldwide is Ulike Sapphire Hair Removal Handset. With this powerful product you get clear, visible results within just 4 weeks and too with enhanced silky smooth skin after every use.
Before proceeding with the hair removal with Ulike IPL hair removal, you have to make your skin ready by shaving and cleaning the treatment area. Use the razor provided in your IPL hair removal product package instead of any other local razor.
After shaving and cleaning, dry your skin using a soft towel. Now, it’s the right time to use Ulike IPL hair removal at home. To begin, follow these instructions:
- Connect its power cord to the adapter and plug it into a power outlet.
- Turn on the device by pressing the on-off button.
- Next, pick the intensity level. It comes with five options which chances be switched from one to another by pressing the “Power” or “ON/OFF” button. The higher the intensity you will keep, the better the effect and energy emitted will be. Still, it’s recommended to start with the first level and increase slowly.
- Make sure to keep the product in a vertical position. You will see the IPL hair removal sensor-light glowing which shows that it is in contact with the skin. Now, press the “Flash” button and see whether the white light is functioning or not. If no, it means the head is not in contact with the skin.
- Once the head is in correct position get the entire procedure done. You can also make use of the Glide mode by pressing and holding the Treatment button while you glide the handset through your skin area.
- Upon completion of hair removal process, you have to press and hold down the ON/OFF button for about 1-2 seconds to switch it off.
Precautions in hair removal
Although IPL hair removal comes with the sapphire ice-cooling patent technology to offer a painless treatment process, you still have to take some precautions.
- It’s suitable to use on any of your body parts but be careful when it comes to your private areas. Strictly avoid using it on your vagina, scrotum, or anus.
- In addition, it’s not recommended for the area below and around your eyes. Keep its use to the cheekbones only.
- Treat your bikini area at a low-intensity level to prevent discomfort. Usually, such areas are pretty sensitive so the high intensity is not recommended.
- If you are suffering from a skin disorder, photosensitive epilepsy, sunburn skin, or broken skin, then you must not use IPL hair removal or consult with a doctor before making use of IPL Hair removal.
- For menstruating and pregnant women, IPL hair removal is not a recommended way.
- People with a tattoo or scars on their skin are not advised to use this product for hair removal at home.
Aftercare for hair removal
Your job does not finish only after removing your hair. It’s important to do post hair removal care to prevent bumps, redness and any other potentialities.
Following hair removal at home, you have many options for aftercare but the most effective will be to get some aloe-vera gel and apply on the treated skin directly.
It will cool down on your skin, moisturize it, turn it smooth, and offer comfort immediately if there is redness or swelling as it is said to have anti-inflammatory, anti-burn and healing properties. Moreover, it acts as a natural moisturizer so you can feel a great sense of relief.
- Keep your skin away from direct sunlight for 2-3 days. If you can’t then always go out with the application of sunscreen.
- Ensure not to receive any kind of heat treatment over the treated skin area.
- Don’t go for swimming in a chlorinated water for some days.
- Say no to bleaching creams for some days.
- Stop touching, scratching or picking your skin as it will cause irritation to that area.
Continuous hair removal
IPL hair removal is not for one-time use only. If you want to get rid of hair growth permanently, it’s necessary to use this product 2-3 times a week for the first month.
In the second and third months, reduce its application to twice per week. Thereafter, keep its application to once after one or two months.
Continue using these ways to stop hair growth permanently. Even if the hair grows with consistent use, it will be too slow and short in length that can be removed easily with Ulike IPL hair removal.
To remove unwanted hairs safely from your body and get silky skin, follow these tips:
- Never use bleaching cream or perfumed products prior to using IPL hair removal.
- Wear goggles while using the IPL hair removal or else you will end up irritating your eyes.
- Because IPL hair removal uses strong pulses of polychromatic light, drink plenty of water to avoid skin dryness and reduce the chances of irritation.
Ultimately, getting that perfect hairless skin is a dream for many people. Thanks to the Ulike IPL hair removal because you no longer have to go through a painful process to achieve perfectly smooth skin.This product enables you to express yourself flawlessly. It has been designed at industry standard to avoid hurting your skin. Nowadays, it has become a widely used hair removal product among women of all ages. As it has no battery and is portable too, you can carry it wherever you go. Moreover, it targets the follicles and absorbs melanin present in the hair shaft to interrupt hair growth.